View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 03:09 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Evan Rachel Wood #6 - Because she knows how to rock a pantsuit!

Biography

Evan Rachel Wood was born September 7, 1987, in Raleigh, North Carolina. Her father, Ira David Wood III, is a theatre actor, writer and director, and her mother, Sara Wood, is an actress and acting coach. She has two older brothers--Dana Wood, a musician, and Ira David Wood IV, who has also acted. Evan and her brothers sometimes performed at Theatre In The Park in Raleigh, which her father founded and where he serves as executive director. x
Projects {TV/Film}
Westworld - Into the Forest - Barefoot - A Case of You - Charlie Countryman - The Ides of March - Mildred Pierce - The Conspirator - Whatever Works - The Wrestler - Across the Universe - King of California - Running with Scissors - Down in the Valley - The Upside of Anger - The Missing - Thirteen [...]

x

x
"I don't remember a time when I wasn't acting. I have taken time off to figure out if it's what I really want to do, and it is. The only other job I'd want is to be a psychologist, as I spend most of my time analyzing people and emotions." Evan Rachel Wood

x

Fans:
ina_am

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]