View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 11:29 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
- Brooke's sexual lines to Lucas get so old. Sorry, I am not a prude or anything, but it just gets so old so fast.
It's seriously insulting to relationships. It's like she just has to make Lucas her boy toy and do everything upon everything with him. Lucas has proven to her time and time again that he's not that guy who just wants sex. He's a guy you can sit on the couch with and watch a movie for two hours and just actually watch the movie. He's the guy who will read a book cover to cover just to read the book, not to get something out of it besides a new outlook on life. Does she realize that makes her less desirable?

Quote:
- Brooke and Lucas pool scene... Chemistry isn't there. Brooke doesn't know Lucas AT ALL. She is trying to get him to lighten up by... drinking beer? Okay. Lucas is introverted, serious, and likes to keep to himself. There is nothing wrong with that! What's wrong is that he's asked to get out of himself and be like her. They are such a horrible match. Lucas and Peyton are matched up to perfection by comparison.
Again, doing something reckless! Going into a pool, getting naked, in a pool that isn't yours. In a pool that belongs to a person that you don't know. How much worse can it get. I realize she doesn't have rules or anything because her parents aren't around.

I think Lucas loosening up is a good thing, but how much more looser does Lucas have to get? It's time and time again, that Brooke is just the easy target. She doesn't want to start a real relationship because she doesn't want to get involved. She wants to know everything about Lucas, but doesn't want him to know anything about her. The hot and cold aspects are just too much. She's screwed up and everyone knows it. How did he love her and convince himself he was IN LOVE with her?

Quote:
- Keith is absolutely right, Lucas took advantage of him.... coming home well into the morning, drunk with a tattoo. I can't even with Lucas/Brooke. Just gross.
Yes he did. Karen would have kicked him to the moon and back and ready to kick his ass again. Lucas knew what was going to happen with Keith around, so he did it anyway. And the look Keith gave Lucas, Keith knew it was all about sex, everyone knew it. I just wish Keith had laid down more of the parent law. Keith knows who Lucas really is, where his heart really is. He knew it wasn't with Brooke.

Quote:
- Brooke to Peyton: You didn't tell me he was such a good kisser.
This is the part that gets me. It's obvious that Peyton had feelings for Lucas, and still did. Brooke, of course, didn't care. Why would she go on and on about how great of a kisser he is and great of a guy he is right in front of Peyton. It's seriously insulting. Then goes on and on why she's Peyton's best friend and cares about her and wants to fix what's wrong. Hell, BROOKE IS WHAT'S WRONG! It's really embarrassing how Brooke was the one who made things wrong but yet always asked what was wrong.

Quote:
The dreaded scene when Peyton sweetly shows up at Lucas' house and says the most beautiful things to him, explains she made a mistake, she wants all the same things as he does, she wants him and then... LAME Brooke is over there and appears. Seriously, this scene repulses me so much. I remember watching it for the first time so ticked off. Peyton's face is like she had seen a ghost, she is so upset. Poor Peyton! Brooke is disgusting, Lucas is beyond idiotic doing what he's doing. He's only willing to act out of character, with the tattoo, getting drunk, sleeping with Brooke because he's wounded over Peyton. He's weak and moronic there. Brooke is... I don't even have the words to describe how sickening she is. GROSS. I feel so sorry for Peyton.
I remember watching that scene first time around too! I still remember the look on Lucas' face when he looked at Peyton. Like 'please say something', 'please don't leave'. Then he looked at Brooke and had that face of 'you shouldn't be here'. His face screamed Peyton at that doorway, every sense of the word. Peyton poured her heart out to him. It was exactly what Lucas wanted to hear and he heard it. I just wonder what would've happened if Brooke hadn't showed up that moment and took a little more time, she might've walked in on something. Oh the fanfic possibilities that would've been
{EphramAmy}
patricia