View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 07:30 AM
jls2971
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prentiss'#1fan (View Post)
I do not even want to discuss Walker's death. Words can't express how upset I am that they killed him off instead of finding another reason for him to leave the team since they wanted to fire the actor. What a waste of a good agent !
I too wish they could have just written him off in a happy way. His death was so sad. To think he was only around for 15 episodes but so many people are upset by his death.

I too liked him as agent. He was calm, cool and quiet. I think his presence would have been a nice balance for the team and I think he had a lot of potential.

Someone on another forum pointed out that Tara is also often calm and cool. This is true, and I that's why I like Tara. But with Walker, I think I liked that he had those characteristics because it set him apart from the other male characters. With the exception of Reid (who is his own specimen ) the males are more alpha, upfront, strong, sassy and intimidating. Walker was different. He wasn't very intimidating and he was quiet and calm and relaxed. Again, I think it would have been a nice presence.
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote