View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 10:59 PM
~MelBelle~
Fan Forum Hero

It's kinda sad, but both times were at old acquaintances homes. The first one, I was about 13, stayed at my brothers best friends place. I was friends with the sisters but not close - I didn't get to crash in their room, but my brother crashed in his friends though so that left me the couch in the living room. I didn't know it at the time, but I had a major fever that night, but there was something so eerie about the place, I didn't even want to stay there. I remember even trying to wake my brother up during the night to help me with something and he wouldn't budge. I stayed awake the entire night. (I know it's not terrifying, but when your gut says don't fall asleep, I tend to listen) The second time was a similar experience, I was 17 though and it was at my friend's place (she always stayed with me through the years but for once I finally got to crash at her place. Luckily we got to sleep in her parents RV outside, I just wish it had a kitchen and a restroom that way I could've avoided the house altogether, cause that was just some weird stuff.

TPBM same question.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.