View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 03:26 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I hope that today is even better! Why do you need to go the university?
I needed to grab a bunch of work I can complete over the weekend. Since I couldn't sleep at 1 AM, I ended up showering and going to work right then. I arrived at 2:30 AM and just got home now at 5:30 AM. I closed my eyes in my office for 30 minutes. Going on not even 30 minutes of sleep, but this is better than forcing sleep for two hours then having to drive downtown. I am very tired now so shortly I'll try to sleep some.

Quote:
I just use my regular stuff. I don't know how else to treat it. I just can't wait to come home.

Quote:
We will see, but at least in this case I quite easy proved that I am right given that it was their people that estimated and not ours. This was definitely something they had not invisioned. In the afternoon the guy wanted to change the people doing the estimation, but I told him that no matter who put there they will estimate the same . The rest agreed with me.
Awesome! Exactly, you were proven right and they have to respect it. They have no other choice. So maybe now they won't question things so much and just allow you to do your job because in the end, they know you will be proven right once again. The business trip is a success just based on this fact too. Hopefully you have an overall better working relationship with them in the future.