View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 11:17 AM
jls2971
Master Fan

Yeah, a voice mail from Hotch would have been nice, but you're right, they would have had to pay Thomas I believe even if they just used his voice.

I'm glad Hotch and Jack are out of Witness Protection and safe and happy. I don't know if they're going to bring up Hotch again or not, but it would be nice to know if he and Jack moved back to Virginia or moved somewhere else.

And again, they might not mention him a lot, but it would be nice if they had someone on the team mention they talked to Hotch on the phone (or saw him if he moved back to town). At least the team can talk to him again and even if the show doesn't mention I'll just pretend they do

If they really wanted to, they could have Jack appear and have him at JJ's house hanging out with Henry. But I sadly doubt they'll do that. I just thought it would be cool to see a teenage Jack. But alas, they're probably done with Hotch and everything Hotch related.

I agree about the end being an ode to Hotch. That was his catch phrase and even though others have used it, it's still more of a Hotch thing. I like to think that when Prentiss said she kept telling herself that to keep pushing through, that she not only meant that the team was there for her, but that she was thinking of Hotch too and how much he's done for this team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
If everything that went down last season with Thomas , was that bad, that couldn’t get him in a studio, not on set. for a day to do a voice Recording as Hotch to the team..
Plus maybe he didn’t want to do it .. untill he is asked or Erica tells us , We won’t know.
That is interesting to think about. Not that CBS will ever let TG come back, but I do wonder if they did decide to let him come back for a 300th episode and/or series finale if Thomas would even want to and agree to it?