View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 09:15 AM
jls2971
Master Fan

I loved Garcia not wanting to leave Walker. I'm still a bit curious as to how he died though. Scratch said whiplash, but did Walker and JJ's side hit something? There car wasn't hit as bad and it hit on Luke's side, yet Luke is fine but JJ has glass in her scalp and Walker suffered whiplash severe enough to kill him? Did Scratch hit them again?

Luke didn't check Walker's pulse. Either he did it before he got JJ out or when Garcia and Luke came over to look at Walker he was clearly dead and looked dead (like eyes opened and a blank stare). However, Walker was still facing forward, so you'd think it would be harder to get a good look at his eyes unless you looked directly at them?

Walker's wife had some sad and devastating scenes. That scene with Monica talking to Walker's body was SO SAD! I was crying. Kudos to Breen, because he made that so emotional and I'm sure I'm not the only who felt that way. Walker was only in 15 episodes but his death had a big impact. Good writing on Breen.

I felt bad for JJ when Monica refused her hug, but I do not blame Monica one bit. I'd be the exact way. It's not quite the same, but when we put my cat to sleep, my mom came over to hug me and I was like "not now". So I get where Monica was coming from. I do wonder how well the team knew Monica. It sort of seemed like they were talking to her like they were good friends? Maybe it was just me. Maybe they were just trying to be comforting, but if they only knew her as Walker's wife and didn't spend much time with her, then JJ's hug might have been misplaced.

Monica did hug JJ at the funeral though, so it was nice to see that bit of turn around. Again, at the hospital, she was justified in not hugging JJ that time since everyone was happening so suddenly. I liked that Monica didn't blame Prentiss. That was nice. And I liked how she said Walker was able to bring closure to this Scratch ordeal. Ugh so sad But yeah, I liked how she said Peter Lewis was to blame for Walker's death. SO TRUE!! And I liked how she said she'd consider taking up Emily's offer for help and whatnot, but she said right now her kids need her.

It would be interesting to see Monica again. I wonder how they could bring her in though. Maybe she does talk with Prentiss or something. Prentiss and Walker did know each other and worked together before, so maybe Prentiss and Monica do know each other a bit.
jls2971 is online now   Reply With Quote