View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 06:09 PM
WriterFreak001
Loyal Fan

Joshua Leonard did do a fantastic job in the premiere! ♥

I'm kind of betwixt and between about how I feel about Collins because while I know he's playing mind games with Waige and "tried" with Quintis, I felt sorry for him when all of the team members didn't wish him good luck before he and Cabe left to drive that vehicle into the crevasse. It's clear he wants to be a part of the team again, and I can understand him on that regard, but his methods are a little skewed. Also, Collins had a lot of "accidents" in the premiere. Now unless he was having a bad day altogether, no one has that many accidents.

My guess is he purposely hooked his monitor to the vehicle. Maybe it was a way for the monitor to be destroyed since it was overheated. Accidentally almost getting himself cooked would be a great guise for him to hide under, and while the team was focused on saving him (and after Cabe was close enough for him to not be juiced anymore), Collins unhooked his cuff from where it was stuck. Because I didn't see Cabe helping him with his cuff, did you? He just crawled out of the vehicle as if nothing happened. And because of the rescue, I'm betting Cabe wasn't thinking about that in the process.

Thoughts?
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote