View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 12:36 PM
-x-Lilac-x-
Fan Forum Hero

Just finished this episode and wow!

Emily seeing everyone in masks in the beginning was creepy

So far I think it's got to be Adam that's the crooked agent, I mean in he was her partner back then then he'd know her investigations and she said that she always felt that Semirov (sp??) was always one step ahead, like he had insider help... I'm going with Adam right now

That scene with Emily and Flynn was so tough to watch. Emily was trying so hard but I think they'll get there slowly but surely. I mean Flynn is a typical 9 year old boy really, more interested in his game.

I loved that scene with Emily and her dad, so sweet. I wonder what happened to Emily's mom, if she's dead or not.

At first in this episode I wasn't that keen on Tommy but as it went on it just seems that he's not intending to be a bad guy, he's doing his job and following the evidence wherever it leads.

I did get a bit confused with how Emily ended up at Harlow's (house?), I mean I guess she could have found out where he lived. But how did Tommy know she was there?

Uh-oh, I sense something bad happening at Nick's house. I half expected there to be a reflection of a mask in the window.

And gah, Emily and Nick! My heart breaks for them.

At the end I was like "whaaat?" Harlow's dead?! Did not see that coming. It was hard to tell because he was in water and his eyes were open but he didn't have his eyelids cut off, did he?

It seems slowly but surely all the suspects are dwindling until it's just Emily left.

At the end I thought that Emily was having a nightmare and just sweating a lot but then again she could have been at the pool and.. Nick stopped off for a drink he told Alice but he couldn't have done it, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
Ha! Nick's idea with the fork is genius. Maybe a little illegal?
Actually it's not, I watch a lot of forensic shows and even though a suspect can decline giving DNA or fingerprints without just cause it's perfectly legal for police to obtain them without the suspect's knowledge

Fiona💭
-x-Lilac-x- is offline   Reply With Quote