View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 01:39 AM
KalliopePL
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
I'm glad to report that they didn't cut anything - at least I can't tell. Ingrid, what do you think?

Stana - It's just so great to see her work. You're both so right, the things she says with just her face and looks. The scene in the hospital bed where she meets Nick for the first time to really talk - if looks could kill when she spots the wedding band

I so don't get how Conrad Harlow is involved in this. Someone used his voice to get Nick to free Emily. Why rescue her, why not just kill her. It's so curious.

I'm just so curious how this all plays out.

I understand how Flynn feels, he's just nine years old, he doesn't know Emily as his mom, he knows Alice.
Nick is in the middle of all of this and of course doesn't know how to handle this. I wouldn't either!

The ending twist - boy, do I hope Emily is not really the killer?

I still wanna know what in the world Emily must have done to make someone that mad at her.

The scene in the tank - it's just, wow. I love we know how they filmed it.

Guys, I'm emotional, it's so good to see new material with Stana.

OOOH, and of course! Stana's name displayed at first, and as EP
You're right. AXN aired the episode in full. I remember how angry I was at Universal Channel for censoring "Castle" episode and cutting out "too violent" scenes...
I too saw the first episode in Monte Carlo, but watching it yesterday on my TV on AXN was totally like watching it for the first time
Poor Emily... I soooo need to give her a big hug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Just finished, it was amazing, Stana is such a great actress, the things she can convey with just a look. I felt so bad for her during the scenes with Flynn. And that poor boy must be so confused and lost.

I'll have to rewatch it because I was multi-tasking but the episode is already available on AXN's website, so going to rewatch it right away.
Unfortunately the episode is not available on AXN website any more, I wonder whether they're going to put it back any time soon...

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram

Last edited by Copop; 09-27-2017 at 11:54 AM
KalliopePL is offline   Reply With Quote