View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 02:54 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry
I don't watch anything at all at the moment, so I'm up for suggestions. I want to check out Riverdale. It sounds really good from what you all are saying.
I would definitely recommend Riverdale. I was pleasantly surprised. I really thought the showrunner would have a blast with the epic comic triangle but that hasn't been the case, which is so refreshing. Two pairings are firmly established. I would wager a strong guess the vast majority of fans like one or both pairings. There's no shipper wars, the female friendship between Betty and Veronica is very important to the series and you can tell the two female actresses want girls/women on the show to be depicted in a strong way. The adult characters are very interesting. Overall, it's a great show. Netflix has season 1.

I would have recommended The Flash to you and still sort of do. The quality is very high. Outside of what we're presently talking about, these horrible crossovers, the show is quite good.

Of course you know I want you to check out Chesapeake Shores for Treat and the entire cast for that matter. It's a wonderful show and really reminds me of Everwood. I just finished watching the latest season 2 episode and have my thoughts up on the Treat thread.

I also watch The 100 and Supergirl.