View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 12:49 PM
WeBuiltThePyramids
Fan Forum Hero

I saw some reviews that were kinda rolling their eyes at Paige confessing she's in love with Walter just a few weeks ago in show time and now all of a sudden she's like "well maybe we're too different." The reviewers were pointing out that Paige fell in love with who he is,
and season three was largely about how different they are as people, so it seemed out of place to them, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
- The introduction of yet another Homeland director who doesn't think much of Scorpion or Cabe.
THIS THOUGH. It was like on The Mentalist, they brought in countless law enforcement people who were skeptical of Jane. And like yeah, I'd be skeptical of him too, but from a story telling point, it just really got predictable in that sense after a while. And it seems this show can't stick with one Homeland director so they keep bringing in new ones that are essentially the same character.

One thing I forgot to mention that I really liked - when Happy was yelling at Toby about whatever and he just said "love you too," and they hugged. Because he wasn't saying that pointedly - he knew that she was telling him she loved him with the words she was saying, so he just reciprocated.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote