View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 11:11 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yeah it was worse than what I expected . The flight was smooth for the most part. There was slight turbulence at some point, but nothing major. The landing however sucked in the first flight. Not smooth at all. The second flight it was far better.
I'm glad minus the slight turbulence and first flight landing. Pilots cannot control turbulence but I have noticed some pilots are just more jerky in the air than others. For example, I bet the pilot on the first flight was just a bit rough in his approach and another pilot would have a landing that was way more smooth.

Quote:
Work was OK, but the first day was expected to be OK. The interesting part begins on Wednesday and Thursday. We were really tired. Like really. Luckily there is restaurant in the hotel so we did not go far to eat and I managed to go to bed by 10 pm.
Glad there's a restaurant in the hotel and you got to bed early! How far is the business from where your hotel is?

Btw, I am on Europe time right now because it's almost 1:30 AM and I'm wide awake and haven't gone to sleep yet.

Quote:
We have flight early morning (like 6 am) on Saturday.
Oh that's good! Your weekend won't be totally blown and you won't be stumbling into work tired next Monday morning. That's awesome. What time approximately will you get home Saturday?