View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 05:43 AM
Sandy K
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I watched that episode not long ago with Joey and Jack and they didn't look like they did anything more than kiss to me. Maybe, something got cut out. All I saw was Joey looking like a nervous wreck when talking about sex to Jack in 210 and later them kissing on the porch. I doubt she did anything more than Dawson and Jen did when they were making out or Jen and Jack in AWT. Jack said he couldn't get it up, but he couldn't speak for Joey. I think the writers implied that Joey and Pacey did more. When Joey goes to the clinic, the lady asks if she's sexually active. She's like what do you mean

thanks for the gifs JJH85
Joey and Jack's conversation implied that they got a lot farther, and she was certainly nearly willing.

The show was generally awful at acknowledging there was anything sexual to do between kissing and full on sex. Like in s4 when Pacey talks about stopping and implies Pacey was "up" for more. (Which is more irritating given that the show clearly implied Eve gave oral sex to Dawson in 3.01) It's such a crappy binary and makes no sense when you can see the chemistry between Joey and Pacey.