View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 01:18 AM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

I loved the finale, but I felt it could have been better.

I love that Derek and Stiles scene. I didn't know how much I miss them two. They were so funny describing how Stiles save Derek, and how Derek have to carry Stiles because he got shot in the toe
I that the sheriff was kick ass awesome and took down all those guys who was about to hurt Parrish.

I really loved the Liam and Theo scenes. I can easy see them doing a spin base on them two. I Will watch it. At first I kept waiting for Theo to betray them, or be revealed to be working with double face. But then when he nearly died trying to save Liam I knew he truly change.

I love Stidia reunion, although I felt it was brief. I loved Scott and Stiles's reunion, but Scott seem more excited to see Derek then to see Stiles. But I was glad that Stiles came through for Scott as always. Jackson is still hot. I figured that he was going to return as gay, but I was surprised that they paired him with Ethan. Jackson can do so much better then Ethan.

I hated that Parrish wasn't more involved in the action. We needed more Parrish. I hated that we didn't get many Stiles and Scott scenes. But I'm glad Stiles came through at the end. I couldn't believe that Gerard hate supernatural being so much that he tried to kill Kate. I was glad that he did, but I was even happier that she attack him at the end. But how did she survived the bullet full of wolfbane? Shouldn't she have died?

I thought it was ridiculous that Derek open his eyes although he knew it wasn't his girlfriend.
I was hoping Kira would show up for the finale. I thought somebody would have at least mention her. It's like the entire show just forgot about her .

I really hate that Monroe got away. I was hoping that she would run into Theo, or Peter and they would kill her. I was also hoping that Scott would break his vow and kill Gerard, or Monroe. I think the episode would have been much better if both died.

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 09-25-2017 at 10:32 AM