View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 02:23 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
That's a nice little drive.

Duluth, Minnesota, sits right on Lake Superior. Duluth is a gorgeous city. It's only 2 hours from the Twin Cities so it's always fun to take a road trip to Duluth for the scenic beauty, playing around in one of the Great Lakes.
It's a really nice drive because once you get out of Houston there's hardly any traffic, so I just put on the cruise control and ply my music and enjoy the drive. Duluth sounds really nice.

Quote:
We're getting Italian take out this evening. I am looking forward to it.
I hope that it was good! We had leftover from last night for lunch.

Quote:
My nieces won their game 1-0. It was so hot during the game my t-shirt was soaked. I ended up sitting with the parents of the team. It just kind of happened that way. We were walking and bumped into my brother-in-law who guided us to our seats. I typically sit away from the parents. It was okay today though. The heat was the only problem. Both my nieces have colds/sore throats at the moment. My sister is sick too. I always worry about Sara, especially, because her asthma acts up when she gets a cold. She's going to the pediatrician tomorrow just to make sure her asthma is under control. She needed her inhaler more than once yesterday and today after the game too. So it's a good idea just to make sure things are okay. I bet half the high school has some sort of infection right now, lol. That always happens when school starts up again.
That's awesome that they won the game but I'm sorry that it was so hot. It's hot here, but that's normal here, but hot up by you isn't normal this time of year, correct?

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy