View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 11:18 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I just have to laugh about the flared pants and the long scarves. Boy has style changed . Also Ephram, cut your hair.
It got way out of control at this point.

Quote:
Nina and Jake’s storyline was zzzz. New chick, who cares about her? And then he tells Nina that he just phases people out? Good gracious. Then Nina has to initiate the break up for him? LAME. Nina, run. However, the chick thinking they were still together after all that time? WTF.
So true!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Amanda and Andy sleeping together, ew. Even after everything that happened? I’m so done with this SL. Her calling him “Sweetheart” was icky too. Can they seriously not just WAIT until she knows whats going on with her husband?
I couldn't agree more. They are disgusting. I think that was the point. Then again, I believe I read that Greg Berlanti was shocked that so many people hated Heche's character. Like, really, Greg? Are you serious, dude?

Quote:
LOL @ the scene with Delia tells Ephram that “it” was here meaning her period and he just yells “DAD!” Andy telling her coach she started her period was annoying but the coach pulling her for it and then yelling it out loud was just awful and gross. That coach should be fired! WTF!!!
I hated this so much. Andy was stupid and of course did the wrong thing but he was just an idiot trying to help. The coach reacting in that manner was ridiculous.

Quote:
Amy was a bit silly thinking she can get into a program when she hasn’t danced for years. Thats just irresponsible. Then she shows up to the audition late? Come on…
That's so true.

Quote:
I really love the Amy/Delia scene because those two dont interact much and Delia doesnt have a sister and she really needed someone to talk to about this stuff.
That scene was full of win. Back when it was airing live EVERYONE was begging the writers for more Amy/Delia. They were the stars of this episode, that last scene between them was just beautiful. We wanted more. Unfortunately we didn't get it. But I would like to believe off screen it should be assumed they are close sisters.