View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 01:08 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

If that's directed at me, I already know all of that . I was just trying to explain/answer Sunny's question. I suppose what I should have said is that in theory there will be a vote after the results. But there is a part of me which holds some hope that the government isn't going to put us through all of this crap & then just do nothing still (although it wouldn't surprise me)

What they should have just done is have a conscience vote in parliament & not waste anyone's time or taxpayers money asking us anything. This is just a tactic to delay things & avoid doing what the liberal party don't want to do

Quote:
Anger as Brazilian judge backs anti-gay 'therapy'
what? Why is this world full of idiots? I would like to think by now enough studies have been done to prove that homosexuality isn't a disease so things like judges backing anti-gay therapy shouldn't happen. But if you're in those sorts of positions I'd also like to think that personal opinions on homosexuality shouldn't come into your work. If you don't believe in homosexuality then treat other things, don't push your personal belief that its a disease which needs to be fixed. Especially when there's far worse things out there

Chelle » join GTmy art