View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 05:46 AM
payal-peppy
New Fan

i just watched a vedio - gale was signing dvd's (2004 or something ) he looked so cute ... such sincere , casual expressions .... he was all dreamyyy

i remember when i was a kid we had those slam book and all - and there this question would be 'the person you wanna go on a date with?' - i used to leave that blank - gale is my answer now and forever !

so what would i do with gale on a date ? it's fun thinking about it
i would talk to him about his fav. scenes in movies , would talk about food and random stuff - basically anything he likes and anything i can talk about
BTW , would he talk that much??
i would like to know what everyone here would do - do write - would love to know

on photoshoot of Gale by Shirley Petchprapa

i also prefer him without the mask - why would i see a mask more than his lovely face !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I love it too! I have the western looking on autographed. Kathy got it signed for me last year when his arm was pretty burned up and he had a difficult time writing.
how lucky - you got an autograph ! can you share the story - how was it ? i am sure yoou must have been so so excited i can imagine....love the picture choices deborah which you got autographed - agree with everyone the same pictures of brian - even gale should know that his fandom is not confined only to brian

his pictures always make my day the picture where he rests his face on his palms so dreamy - he is lovely ... is it from an interview ?

I love him in loose clothes or even casual tees what about you all ?