View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 04:37 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
It's tentatively going to last three weeks. She's not sure if it could go longer.
I hope it does if she's happy there and likes it. If it doesn't go longer, maybe she will soon find something similar with another company.

Quote:
You're welcome.

Oh absolutely. I never would have known about this if I didn't happen to see an advertisement on Facebook.
Incredible that Facebook helped you out, haha.

Quote:
My Internet is also bundled with my land line phone and my cable. The only people who call my land line phone though are solicitors, and my boss. They're both annoying!
Got rid of the land line a few years ago. Unfortunately, work calls my cell or emails and they do so quite frequently, lol. My sister and her family switched from Verizon to Sprint about a year ago because prices got way too high. She's satisfied overall with Sprint. They're all good if you can find the right deal. Everyone claims Verizon is superior as far as phone capabilities but I haven't been convinced. My family that uses Sprint hasn't had any issues with their phones. I had to take back my newest Verizon phone (thus, going to Apple at the Mall of America) and received a new one. So it's not all peaches and cream with Verizon in my experience.

Anything special planned for this weekend? Do you go back to work Monday?

Tomorrow I'm going shopping early in the morning (to get it out of the way) and then my nieces have a soccer game at 11. Infrequently they have Saturday games and tomorrow is one of those days. The town we live in is having another Irish celebration so the area will be hopping as a result. After their game we'll probably grab lunch and then it's college football watching, cleaning, and doing some work as well.