View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 02:49 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Shu congratulations!

Guys I saw you mentioning Windows 10. I don't like it either, but my new computer at work will be with Windows 10 . The computer is ready, but I will get it once I am back from the trip.

Sorry for being AWOL today. I had to do some last minute shopping for the trip. I wanted black pants and luckily I managed to find some.

Here is quite cold already . Luckily I bought a fall jacket last weekend so I have something to wear in this weather. I hate it already and it's not even winter.

I have company laptop that I will carry with me in France and I will have access to my workstation here. I will basically have access to the Sofia network which means that I will be also able to access the forum while I am in the office there.
Great that you had success shopping for the trip. Good about the Internet too! When do you leave again for the trip?

How cold is it your way right now? Today it is 89 degrees F here! I want my Fall weather back, that 50/60 degrees F, lol. This is my favorite time of the year, weather-wise. It goes by way too quickly so this stupid 90 degree weather today is getting in the way.