View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 02:04 PM
BlackWhiteRose
Fan Forum Star

What he wrote next to the picture is so nice! Really a nice birthday wish to Tom Felton from him.
It sais. Quote: "Happiest of birthdays to the wild, beautiful spirit @t22Felton. Prouder and prouder of who and how you are, son, as you spread your wings. Hard to believe you're 30 today since, by quick calculation, that makes me nearly 43. You were a thoroughly delightful, curious and kind 12 year old when I met you and have strolled through the wild journey life has taken you on with unchanged charm and humility and with an everpresent mischievous twinkle. Keep on keeping on. I look forward to being part of the next 30.
Bad dad x" quote end
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~