View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 07:50 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I bet! How does she like the job?
She likes it a lot and she says the people are really nice. What's also nice is the company that she's working for is near where I work so we'll be able to meet for lunch some of the days next week.

Quote:
We studied color meanings in one of my courses in college... Silver represents grace, sophistication, elegance. It is a precious metal after all like gold. When you look at Silver, you feel positive as a result.
That's awesome!

Quote:
I don't get it either. My 17 year old niece has had her own car for almost a year now. She cares for it like a responsible adult. She's so cute, she literally looks in the newspaper ads for discounts from this specialized car wash we have about 5 miles away from us. She will use her own money and take the car there about once a month for a thorough wash both inside and out. In general, she makes sure it stays clean and never leaves things inside her car, it's immaculate.
That's so awesome that she's so responsible at such a young age and that she takes pride in her car. Your sister and her husband and you and your family have raised both of your nieces so well.

Quote:
What plan is this? Is it still with T-Mobile? I have Verizon too, like Betty. I am too young but maybe my dad could get it. My dad is a big believer in Verizon though. I couldn't care less about which one to use. I only care about the expense, lol. That's awesome!
It's still with T-Mobile. It's called T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+. Here's a link to information about it: https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/t-mo...9571725527,s:g

I've had T-Mobile for years and I've been very satisfied with their service, and I thought that what I was paying for our two phones was reasonable (we have unlimited talk, text and data on our current plan) but this will be even better.

To be honest though, I'd rather get on the Internet using my computer, both here at home and at work, than through my cell phone. I don't use many apps on my cell phone and I don't even call people or text people that much, so the phone I have (a Samsung Galaxy S7) is overkill for what I use it for.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy