View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 12:11 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
I want to see her without any romantic attachments, just taking care of herself, bonding with Madi and re-bonding with her mom and friends.
I want her to do all those things first, when we first see her in season 5. Taking care of herself is key.

3. If you could only pick one, which is the one character that you want the character to interact with in season 5?
4. Most memorable quote for the character in all four seasons?

3. I would have said Bellamy and Raven but given that we're most definitely going to get scenes between her and those characters, I'll say Monty. They had their ups and downs in season 4 especially with Monty being unhappy with Clarke about the list so I'd like to see them working together again and having a friendship with each other.
4. "You don't ease pain, you overcome it." I immediately think of that when I think of Clarke. Also, "The things we have done to survive ... they don't define us."

I also like Niylah but yes, we have to see more of her to really be invested in her as a character. We really don't know much about her yet.

I can relate to Eliza's love for food here :

Lost the source for this set.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit