View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 05:35 PM
Static Waves
Fan Forum Star

WonderBat [Diana&Bruce|Gal&Ben] #2: "I bet with that dress, nine out of ten men will let you get away with anything."-"But you're the tenth?"

Diana Prince (WONDER WOMAN) & Bruce Wayne (BATMAN)
[ G a l G a d o t • B e n A f f l e c k ]
THE 2nd APPRECIATION THREAD

• • •

the fans;
1. witch with claws
2. ina_am
3. green eyes sparkle
4. baelfire24
5. Static Waves
6. The Survivor
7. Jen's Herald
8. cherrypie12345

• • •

Batman&WonderWoman + the comics;

Gal Gadot & Ben Affleck;
Ben [on working with Gal]: It was a tremendous treat…she’s the best. Gal did such a great amazing job and made all of the scenes that I was in with her better; she made me better and she’s my favorite part of the movie when she shows up.
Gal: I paid him a lot of money to say that.

Gal: I think that Ben is such a good actor. Very, very talented. I think the interpretation that they gave Batman in this movie they wanted him to be more weary, more tired of life, more cynical, more dark. I think that Ben captured it in such a sophisticated way. He’s one of my favorite Batmans, for sure – if not the best one.

Ben: I give Gal credit, I think she’s just a movie star. She’s strong, she’s assertive, she’s a really good actress…she’s exactly who you would want for that part.

Deborah Snyder [on Gal Gadot and Ben Affleck’s chemistry test]: There was a real connection. Just magical. That’s a quality that’s inexplicable.

the future titles;
"Wow, pretty girl. Bad habit. Don't quote me."
"I bet with that dress, nine out of ten men will let you get away with anything."-"But you're the tenth?"

the past threads;
#1: "I've known a few women like you." "Oh I don't think you've ever known a woman like me."
#2: "I bet with that dress, nine out of ten men will let you get away with anything."-"But you're the tenth?"

***All arts are clickable for credits

Last edited by Jen's Herald; 01-04-2020 at 11:40 PM Reason: added a supporter