View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 01:28 PM
yulan
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I always suspected the writers were punishing Shannen through their treatment of Brenda. Glad to finally have confirmation.
Yeah, I think it was pretty obvious.

Quote:
Yeah Chuck didn't mention Luke's protest or anything like that. He just told the original plan. About him not refusing well thats good I feel its weird these guys would have a choice. It's weird to me. You're being paid to work...grow up...everyone really. Makes me not like Luke that much back then. He always seems to come in her defense now...even before the cancer thing. I just saw a interview with him and Jason from like 2013 or something. He talked highly of her, Jason didn't. He also had an opinion of the stupid ass I hate Brenda newsletter, saying he didn't like it...etc. Jason said he thought it was funny. He's kind of an ******* but then again I'm a big Shannen fan so thats bias I guess.
I also think Luke got high on his popularity and was quite unprofessional primadonna for refusing to work with Shannen. Then again, I think he was not the only 90210 star with exaggerated sense of self-importance - it seems to me that Shannen, Jennie, Tori and Jason also suffered from that.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan