View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 02:51 AM
Bianca09
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I agree, it was so different for me to watch DC again being in my 30's lol. It made me have even less tolerance for S2 cause I feel almost EVERYTHING that season was immature as hell. Especially Dawson/Joey's melodrama over stupid sh.. (OMG, the second kiss! You read my diary! You said in your test you were in love twice, why? I want to make this movie about our breakup! Maybe I slept with Jack/Jen, etc. Ugh, STFU) I know they were teenagers and most of us were like that thinking stupid crap was so important but god. I loved the wall along with Pacey beating up that racist idiot for destroying Joey's mural and in S4 when he asked the teacher to let Joey take that test again. Things like that just mean alot and show true love. The only time I didn't like Pacey was in Promicide, but that was plot driven, contrieved bs writing. I loved how SELFLESS Pacey always was.
Oh yes all that stuff in season 2 was like oh my goodness,but like you said we were all once teenagers.and I'm now I'm in my 30s too lol. oh yes it was so sweet when he got the teacher to let joey take the test again..yep and standing up for her when her mural was wrecked..yes he was so wonderful
To her and so selfless.. yep understand the writing of promicide and why it was but man he was awful to her.. but it gave us separation anxiety which is one of my favourite episodes even though it was heartbreaking for them it was still a beautiful episode and they still loved each other...