View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 11:37 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
I was too I just rewatched it this year for the first time in a long time and as an adult and had forgotten how lovely he was with joey and andie for that matter.. he was really the greatest boyfriend.there was only a couple of times I thought oh pacey that wasn't good promcide obviously he was so mean to joey and in four stories I didn't like the questions he asked joey after the slept together for the 1st time.. but everything else he was perfect.. he brought her a WALL!!! That's love
I agree, it was so different for me to watch DC again being in my 30's lol. It made me have even less tolerance for S2 cause I feel almost EVERYTHING that season was immature as hell. Especially Dawson/Joey's melodrama over stupid sh.. (OMG, the second kiss! You read my diary! You said in your test you were in love twice, why? I want to make this movie about our breakup! Maybe I slept with Jack/Jen, etc. Ugh, STFU) I know they were teenagers and most of us were like that thinking stupid crap was so important but god. I loved the wall along with Pacey beating up that racist idiot for destroying Joey's mural and in S4 when he asked the teacher to let Joey take that test again. Things like that just mean alot and show true love. The only time I didn't like Pacey was in Promicide, but that was plot driven, contrieved bs writing. I loved how SELFLESS Pacey always was.