View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 03:42 PM
FauxDetective
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
Me too. One of my favourite non-Quintis Toby moments is so brief you could almost miss it, but in It Isn't The Fall That Kills You when Paige is in tears after what she's had to say/do to save Walter and he just asks her if she's OK, it's so sweet.

Toby gets all the best lines, too. "We covered this in medical school. Falling thousands of feet without a parachute is bad for your health." "Did you say 'hi' to the chimney sweep on your way to the cobbler?" "With great responsibilities comes great wedgies!"
Yes! I love Toby and Paige's friendship so much! I wasn't crazy about season 3 as a whole, but the continued development of that relationship was one thing that I felt was extremely well done.

Another moment last season that I thought was really underrated was in Keep it in Check Mate when Toby went to check on Cabe after Patrick's arrest. Toby knew Cabe would be beating himself up and he wanted to make sure he knew how important he was to everyone on the team. It was such a sweet, heartwarming moment.

Eddie is so much fun to watch because he is just as skillful with these subtle emotional scenes as he is with the witty lines and big comedic moments.