View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 01:10 PM
ChristinaL80
Elite Fan

#1- 3 - Eliminated

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 4 - Part 1

*Vote for your least favorite moment
*You may vote only once every round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
*All finalists of season 4 will be in finals to determine the season 4 winner.
* Season 4 will compete against the other seasons in an Ultimate Survivor
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 9

1. 4x01 - Coming Home
Eliminated Round 8

2. 4x01 - Coming Home

Joey: Well, this is it. Last of our summer. I go left, you go right and we spend the next full 24 hours away from each other.
Pacey: If you’re curious as to why I’m not currently awash in sadness it’s only because to be perfectly honest, you are starting to get on my nerves, Jo.
Joey: Good. Well, ‘cause you know I’d hate to think that after all our intimate talks you were actually covering up your aching heart.
Pacey: Well, that’d put your mind at ease. Ok then, I guess I’ll call you tomorrow, maybe?
Joey: Yeah. If you think about it, sure.
Pacey: Okay.
Joey: Good luck out there.
Pacey: Thanks.

3. 4x01 - Coming Home

Pacey: Is it just me or are you starting to get the distinct feeling that this town really didn’t miss us all that much?
Joey: It’s like the reverse of It’s a Wonderful Life. Everyone’s better off without us.
Pacey: Except for each other.

4. 4x01 - Coming Home

JOEY: Well, I’ve decided something. And it is perhaps the singularly most important things that I’ve realized in the last 45 minutes, so I must share it with you. This town has far too many stoplights for somebody who’s not very good at driving stick. I stalled seven times on the way here.
PACEY: Too bad it wasn’t eight.
JOEY: I stalled seven times and six out of the seven times, you know what I thought about? You. It’s this secret thing I do whenever I get really pissed off or confused or angry or upset or sad. I think of you and I immediately feel good inside. I guess it’s kinda like taking a good mood pill or something. And I swore to myself that I would never tell you that I did this because it is so girly and stupid, and I just told you because I needed to score major points for not explaining what went down tonight. Or where I’ve been the last week when I haven’t been on this boat.
PACEY: Keep going.
JOEY: Pacey, I wanted to see Dawson tonight not because for four months of my life he was my boyfriend, but because for the better part of my life, he was my friend. And as my friend, I hurt him deeply. And living with that fact has caused me no small amount of grief over the past three months. So, yes, I have been preoccupied, and it has made my mind wander. But my heart? That’s a fixed point. Three months of riding the open waters couldn’t shake it. I’ll be damned if I let your insecurities shake it. My heart never left this boat. It never left you. As far as I can see, it’s not going to anytime soon.
PACEY: Okay, you got me. I do wanna know one thing, though.
JOEY: What’s that?
PACEY: I want to know exactly what it was you thought of the seventh time you stalled.
JOEY: That I was never going to drive stick again.
PACEY: How very pratical.

5. 4x01 - Coming Home
Eliminated Round 6

6. 4x02 - Falling Down

Pacey:*I think we should talk about it now that we’re back at school.
Joey: Talk about what exactly.
Pacey: Well, our mutual wants and needs.
Joey: Did you actually just say that out loud?
Pacey: Well, like you said, we’re a couple now, Potter. And as a couple, I think there’s a couple things we need to discuss.
Joey: Such as?
Pacey: Well, kissing in public.
Joey: Maybe.
Pacey: Maybe?
Joey: Well, if it’s of the spontaneous variety.
Pacey: Good Lord, woman. You really are a fickle mistress, you know that? I mean, without kissing, what do we really have left?
Joey: Precious little. We should probably break up.
Pacey: Well, we had a good run, huh?

7. 4x02 - Falling Down
Eliminated Round 1

8. 4x02 - Falling Down

Pacey: I should probably start first by saying that you, Josephine Potter, have just wrecked me. In the best possible way, you have absolutely wrecked me. Because, you see, I fell in love with you knowing that there was never any possibility of being with you. Knowing full well that a sizable chunk of your heart will always be wrapped up in our friend, Dawson. And that much was actually okay with me right up to the point the you actually chose me. Because then you just turned everything in its head. And I got everything that I wanted, and from that day forward, I’ve just been a wreck.

9. 4x02 - Falling Down

Joey: We spent 3 months on the sea, but we haven’t even come to close to weathering the storm. We ran away. We made our own reality and it was so wonderful but..
Pacey: But it couldn’t last forever.
Joey: Nor should it. Pacey, a relationship isn’t about a romantic 3-month cruise. It’s gonna be the details that define us.. the moments.
Pacey: Okay. Joey, I am really scared. I think that I screwed up and I’m gonna flunk out of high school. So, I need your help. Really badly.
Joey: That’s all you needed to say, Pace.
Pacey: Easy for you to say.
Joey: Whatever it takes, we’re gonna fix it. Everything’s gonna be okay.
Pacey: How can you be sure?
Joey: I’m not going anywhere without you.

10. 4x02 - Falling Down

Pacey; You love me.
Joey; You bug me.

11. 4x03 - Two gentlemen of Capeside

12. 4x03 - Two gentlemen of Capeside
Eliminated Round 4

13. 4x03 - Two gentlemen of Capeside

JOEY: Pacey! Do you have any idea how pissed off I am at you right now?
PACEY: Jo, the best memories of my life are on that sail boat. They represent everything that is good to me in this world, so you’ve just gotta excuse me if I’m having a bit of a hard time letting all that go right now.
JOEY: No, I won’t excuse you. I don’t think I’ve ever been more scared for someone in my entire life.
PACEY: I’m sorry that I put you through that.
JOEY: Just.. can you do me a favor? In the future when you’re dealing with life and death matters… remember that you’re thinking for two.
PACEY: I can do that.

14. 4x04 - Future Tense
Eliminated Round 3

15. 4x04 - Future Tense
Eliminated Round 2

16. 4x04 - Future Tense

Joey: Strip poker. I leave you alone for 2 seconds, and you end up playing strip poker?*
Pacey: Originally this was just poker-poker, until I started kicking his ass. Then your friendly neighborhood co-worker decides to change the stakes on me, but I’m finished now, and, uh, we can just leave.*
Joey: Why leave? There’s a half-naked chick in the room.*
Pacey: It’s just a game. Up until now, nobody’s taken off anything other than socks.*
Joey: So, it’s just all good, clean fun?*
Pacey: Yeah, exactly. Just good, clean, American guy fun.*
*Joey: Mmm. Deal me in.*
Pacey: Excuse me?*
Joey: You heard me. Now, what does a girl have to take off in order to play this game?*
Pacey: Ok, that’s enough. It’s time for us to leave now, ‘cause you see, you’re drunk, you’re bordering on disorderly, and you are definitely insane. So get up. Let’s go. Shall we? Finished? Stand up. Let’s go.*
Joey: You want me to stand up?*
Pacey: Yes, I’d like for you to stand up now.*
Joey: And why would I do that?*
Pacey: Because you are forcing me to make the ultimate guy maneuver.

17.*4x04 - Future Tense

Joey: I want to be with you, Pacey, I want to stay and be with you.
Pacey: Well, if you want to be with me, then staying here would be a really stupid idea. Considering I don’t plan to be here, I plan to be wherever you are.
Joey: Really?
Pacey: Yes, really.
——
Pacey: I would hate to think I fell in love with a moron.
Joey: So you’re in love with me, huh?
Pacey: Well, not currently, no. Right now you’re just some crazy drunk girl I’ve gotta get in that door without waking up all the paying customers at her sister’s B&B, but generally speaking, yes.

18. 4x05 - A Family Way
Eliminated Round 7

19. 4x05 - A Family Way
Eliminated Round 5