View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 12:20 PM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Peyton got so screwed over in season 5. I still can't get over how Haley treated her, never apologized, Lindsey was, well Lindsey. The "I am a victim" crazy witch who enjoyed every minute of what was happening to Peyton. It was disgusting. Haley really should have apologized. Peyton was there for her in the early seasons and it just shouldn't have been forgotten. Plus, like we said, Haley understood over anyone how much Lucas and Peyton were in love.
Yeah, I didn't like how Peyton got screwed over so much in S5 and no one outside of Brooke was on her side. As much as I love Luke, someone really needed to call him out on his **** that season and point that out getting married wouldn't change how he felt about Peyton. I really wished Brooke called out on him treating Lindsay the same way he did with her in the past.

Quote:
You hit it. That's precisely why they went there with Jake. They had to get him off screen so they went that route. I wish they would have picked a less outlandish way to go there. It was just so out of control, he was even behind bars, so weird and unnecessary. Going right back to Lucas/Peyton was the direction to go in.
Same here, what would you have done with Jake instead? Yes it was lol.

Quote:
She did. She didn't take any sht. She had huge issues with the Brucas fanbase. She was so frustrated that they didn't grasp what Brucas was truly all about. She wanted them to see that Lucas/Peyton was the story to be invested in. It was incredible. I also remember her saying she hated how Brooke was worshipped in the earlier seasons because Brooke was not a character to look up to. She even questioned what people were thinking for seeing a character as so cool when she was the definition of a bad person in so many ways.
What actually happened there? I didn't get an chance to read any of the tweets lol. Doesn't surprise me she said that Brooke in the early seasons, since some people clearly didn't get why some fans hated her back then.

Quote:
Haley was a mere prop to Brooke during so many moments in seasons 7-9. It was not right at all.
Didn't it get worse in season 8, at least compared to season 7 and 9?

Quote:
Haha.
It really wasn't lol, it's why I just watch LP scenes on YouTube instead of just rewatching it.

Quote:
He absolutely should have. The entire fanbase suffered as a result. Even the Brucas fans wanted them back! I remember how happy they were initially since they thought Brooke would finally shine. But then around the end of season 7 they were all singing a different tune. They knew the show was lost and pretty much over without Lucas and Peyton. You can see this so clearly in the season 7 episode discussion thread.
Really? So BL fans realised that the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Most of them probably wouldn't have liked season 8 either lol considering how much focus BJu got that season and a lot of them didn't like them by that point.

Quote:
It made no sense. They should have just used a random guy in flashbacks Peyton dated for a while. That would have been better than connecting Peyton and Julian. Chase should have left before he even hit the screen for the very first time. lol
I don't really think the whole Peyton dating flashbacks weren't really needed tbh and I would have preferred seeing more flashbacks of her working at the label than another pointless relationships, but there was no need to waste season 5 on Lindcus' relationship either. It was clearly was thought up after season 5 since it didn't match to the way S5 Peyton was written and overall was just an lazy attempt at triangle imo.