View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 09:29 AM
Katiebear
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
I don't recall taking Gossip Cop as gospel before, but the rumors about Josh and Katie weren't accompanied by pictures of the two of them on the beach holding hands.
Well there were pics of Tom/Katie everyone said that relationship was a lie even Suri Cruise wasn't a real baby and she still exists 11 years later so yeah I find it laughable how people buy this at face value when neither of them acknowledge they are an item(I mean an actual statement where they say yes they are a couple) but a relationship and child actually acknowledged hey its a lie.

And yet they still deny it I mean sure it seems ridiculous but its quite possible they really aren't together.

Why go through all that trouble to deny it ? Pics and all. I mean if they wanted to keep it a secret we wouldn't be hearing about them to begin with.

Which brings me to my long standing theory they put this out there for publicity but are hiding something else entirely and use this as a ruse to keep the media from going into their actual private life but still keep their name out there.

Josh/Katie's case I think its more nostalgia than anything like they always do with former TV couples.