Old 09-15-2017, 09:54 PM
quin0611
Fan Forum Star

Jared 11th Annverisary Thread!!!

Welcome to the Jared Padalecki Board
11 Year Anniversary Celebration!!!!

Banner: Sarah

Icons: Nikole

Congrats to the Jared board on 11 years! That's so amazing! I am proud to still be a poster here at this amazing board for many years now. The mods are amazing, and so are it's posters. Here's too 11 more years! - Nikole

Icons - Sarah

I've been a fan of Jared's since watching Season Three of Supernatural and I'm so happy that Jared's board has reached 11 years on

This is such a great place to post on everything about Jared and I really enjoy coming here and speaking to some great people.

I hope that the board is around for another 11 years. - Sarah

B]It's been a true honor co-modding the Jared board, and I'm so happy that I can be a part of the Jared board celebrating 11 years on He's such a charming, compassionate man who takes time with his fans. I love being able to come here and share pictures and chat about my favorite celebrity. Thank you to all the posters through the years who helped keep this board going and celebrating Jared all year long.
---Chris

Congrats on 11 years on It is a wonderful board to come to and I hope that it is around for a long time. Chris and quin are the best moderators for the Jared board. - Donna

Donna

Yay 11 years at ! I'm so happy & honored to co mod a wonderful board with Chris! I'm grateful to all the posters who find time post on the board when they can! Thank you very much! The Jared board is my home is fun & friendly to post on. The board makes so proud to be a Jared fan because I have a wonderful place to gush about Jared all the time! I'm so happy to be a Jared fan! Now that I have officially met Jared twice I love him even more! He is such a sweet heart to his fans! I'm very honored to be a fan of his because, Jared is very charming, sweet, passionate about life & handsome of course. Jared is a ray of sunshine! I love that I have got to see Jared evolve on & screen all of these years. He is an amazing actor and I love how much emotion he brings to every scene. Its amazing to to how far Jared's career has come & that he is now a wonderful dad & husband! Congrats to the Jared board for celebrating 11 Awesome years! I can't wait to celebrate more Jared board milestones on with everyone!

Sincerely, xoxo Quin

Last edited by quin0611; 09-18-2017 at 06:28 AM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote