View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 01:25 PM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
The only season of One Tree Hill that I watched was Season Five, so I have a different impression of the show and some of the characters than the rest of you do. I had avoided watching the show because I didn't like Chad Michael Murray's character on Dawson's Creek (he played Charlie, a "player" who shamelessly used Jen, but he then acted like Joey walked on water (just like all of the other male characters on the show) ). I wish now that I had watched it. As the Site Runner though, I can say that while the One Tree Hill board was the most popular board we ever had here, it also produced the nastiest fighting between Brooke and Lucas fans and Lucas and Peyton fans. The fighting on that board was so bad that at one point all of the moderators quit at once, and the reason I started watching the show was to help the moderators.
You should definitely check season 1-4 and 6 of the show (not sure I would bother with seasons 7-9 lol). The Brucas and Leyton wars were pretty horrible from what I've seen and didn't it get so bad that they had to have separate spoilers threads? Who did you like in season 5?