View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 09:08 AM
LightYears
Master Fan

Quote:
This ride is serious.its called "The Chair" .dangers include nodding off for 40 winks and hemorrhoids.
What a great day out at @larondesixflags with @joyjoymcavoy . thanks to Julie the manager for all the help...loved the Vampire...missed the beaver tail however...never gonna get that culinary moment back again damnit!!!

Quote:
James McAvoy photographed on location in Berlin outside the Kaiser Wilhelm church during filming of Atomic Blonde (photo by me)
#atomicblonde #jamesmcavoy #berlin #kaiserwilhelm #still

Quote:
James McAvoy's tank top, surely one of the most inspired costume decisions of the year. Thank you Cindy Evans, Atomic Blonde costume designer (photo by me)
#atomicblonde #charlizetheron #jamesmcavoy #costume #tanktop #still

Quote:
'You can't un-**** what's been ****ed'
Percival (James McAvoy) tells it as it is to Kurtzfeld (John Goodman). Taken on location in Budapest during filming of Atomic Blonde (photo by me)
#atomicblonde #charlizetheron #jamesmcavoy #johngoodman #davidleitch #budapest #still

Quote:
James McAvoy and Atomic Blonde director David Leitch discuss script notes on location in Budapest (photo by me)
#atomicblonde #charlizetheron #jamesmcavoy #davidleitch #budapest #bts #still

Quote:
Last night while riding on the increasingly pot hole strewn streets of Montreal I was bumped so hard that I lost the bubble machine(the little green thing that sits under my saddle)that one @nicholashoult bought for me and my ride. Obviously I'm devastated to see the least. Never,I repeat NEVER getting that back again.thank you @nicholashoult for the bubbles...and the memories...Montreal city planning...shame on you. #seriouscycling #lovemontreal #bubblemachine #bubblemachinesforlifenotjustmontreal

TIFF 2017 Celebrities: Photos of the Film Festival | Hollywood Reporter