View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 01:37 PM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Oh, awesome, Ingmar! Thanks for sharing your trip with us, I can't wait to venture over to your FB page to see what you've been up to! Enjoy your ASP & Ausiello things and be sure to tell us all about it when you're back! The photographer thing doesn't surprise me. NYC photogs are generally like that, fighting for the best shot like paps.

Lindsay, we ended up eating at Pappadeaux seafood restaurant and it was really good! I had grilled tilapia in a rich sauce. Mother was okay, she got the salmon so she wouldn't pay the price afterwards and she was fine. It was nice to get out like that with my parents, we hardly ever do that nowadays.

Anja! I wished you happy birthday on Facebook but I wanted to do it here as well. Hope your day went well? What did you end up doing?
Jen, I'm glad you had a great dinner. Especially since it doesn't happen very often.

The book signing was awesome. I'll post a picture when we get home on Sunday. I got a photo with Ausiello (plus our books signed). Ausiello was really impressed and honored that we came all the way from the Netherlands. Today he even tweeted me personally to thank us again, which he did for noone else, pretty cool. AS-P was just as funny as I always thought her to be. Lorelai was based on her and you could see that, haha. She left when the Q&A finished, to make sure she wouldn't steal the show while he was signing the books. She was so funny tho, she asked him some questions, but also asked the audience to ask questions.
Got her on a photo and video thankfully. Didn't get to talk to her, but we were on the second row, so we had some of the best spots. So happy to have met her.

Ofcourse when the photo of Ausiello and me was made I got nervous my hand was shaking on his back plus I didn't know what to say, haha. Ultimately I got some sentences out. Told him what I thought of the book and where we were from. That we often visit his site and had a great time. Great memory!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.