View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 07:38 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
True . Plus honestly for now I will watch only one show - Chicago PD and that might get dropped too if I don't like the new direction the show will take. So I will have time.
Any predictions on how the show will go? Do you see Jay getting a new love interest fairly quickly? Any talk on possibly still a Jay/Erin reunion/ending with Sophia eventually returning?

Quote:
Not sure. We are supposed do the test until 22th September. But the week after that I am on a business trip so we will see.
Got it! Oh so the business trip plans are established? You can answer on OT if you want, lol.

Quote:
I would have wanted them to show that the Shadows are not gone and the Season 5 finale was actually the beginning of the war and not the end. I would have wanted them to address Bedford's whereabouts. Same about the Stitch girl (the one with stitched eyes and mouth) that used a girl to send emails. I would have wanted more focus on the Book of Changes and the Observers. For Observers they did not know a lot . Add to this the regular stories for each episode and I think we have a season .
I like these changes!

Quote:
ETA: So funny . I was checking out John Gray in IMDB and I was surprised to see that he had produced Spanish series called El don del Alba. Well this Spanish show is adaption of Ghost Whisperers. Now if I can find the Spanish show I could watch it in Spanish. Apparently in this show they start before the wedding so they show how the two main protagonists fall in love. I was interested in this as well to be honest. I loved the flashback episode where we saw how Melinda and Jim met.

This is the description of the series:

It seems that this one starts with her grandmother's death. And the male protagonist is doctor from the start. Here you could see the trailer - https://vimeo.com/97056675.

It has only 13 episodes so it won't take me long to watch it.
That's awesome! Let me know what you think of the show when you get watching!