View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 01:36 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

aubie good to see you back and so glad you had a great time!! What were some of your favorite things you saw/did?

I know it is tragic how those beautiful islands are decimated the poor people and all the beautiful palm trees and vegetation gone. IT will take years to recoop

ML retirement and being cozy all the time is an adjustment remember you have each other to drive to colonoscopies

We spent the whole 3 days in OC packing all the stuff up. Even that little house was a lot I can't even imagine doing the PA house....yikes. So no time to play here. I am waiting for my paintings to dry ( I am painting little water color sketches to give my ladies as book marks tomorrow ( verse on the back) so I can do the next glaze so popping on to say hi. Back to OC tomorrow for our last night sleeping in the Haven. Next night there it will be a big new house God willing. We have to get a hotel room for Friday night We have to be there for the mover then come home over night to drop of flat screen and other random stuff ( came back with the van full to the brim yesterday) then right back down there for the 2 days of demo sale. Yikes I hope it all goes ok. Podad has to in hook washer and drier......ML it is really good to have a man to do all that kind of stuff poor podad really cut his hand taking the bunk beds apart.

Ekua The first year of teaching is so the hardest....it will get easier but big s for this year of transition. But look you are doing it and I'm sure well and you're making money so that is always a good thing hang in there