View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 10:02 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I love all your thoughts. What an amazing write up. And you need help with your English? Right on.
Well . I actually I did the test they provided and submitted it . I have no feedback on how I did. There were 4 sections:
  1. General questions (like difference between unless and if or how you would use would and could etc)
  2. Multiple question where you have to choose the wrong option (for example depend on or depend from)
  3. Text reading and comprehension
  4. Fill in the blanks in a text

Only the text reading was difficult because it was so boring text . I had to read it more than once to get the meaning because I had no interest in it. Otherwise they claim that it's Business language, but for me it is course for soft skills in English. I have studied this in German in university as part of both my bachelor and master degree.
Quote:
There's some stuff that you've listed that I don't remember because it's been such a long time that I've seen the series. I wish I would've really watched along with you because I could better answer some things.
We should rewatch together some time because given our spiritual discussions I think that we could bring the show on the next level.

Quote:
Totally agree with you though that you cannot binge watch the show perfectly without feeling overwhelmed. I like your suggestion that 2 to 3 episodes max is best. The finale definitely didn't feel like a finale. I guess it was due to abruptly finding out the series was over.
Yes. I read that they did not know that the show will be cancelled so this explains the unfinished stories.