View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 07:10 PM
You can't kill me!
Fan Forum Star

Worst episode so far. Just one big gigantic clusterfk!!! Horrid.

Jackson and Ethan coming back was great. Jackson was in fine form and I have missed his ass!!! Their tie in to the actual episode was crappy, though. You think Jeff would try a little harder with important things like this.

Lydia getting shot and NO ONE CALLING STILES!!!! Yeah, ok. I believe that Ridiculous.

Scott going on and on about getting people on his side... YET COMPLETELY DISREGARDING STILES. Scott's best friend, the one who has come up with plan after plan in saving all their asses and Scott doesn't even so much as hint at calling Stiles. What a crock. Scott would be the first one calling Stiles!!

Lydia's screen time.. abysmal. The amount of times this girl is off on her own wondering around is crazy. I wanted Scott/Lydia scenes and what I get is Scalia and Lydia having 2 minutes of screen time and that screen time is generally by herself

Scalia. I understand that some fans love this couple and that is great, but they are legit the most uncomfortable couple to watch. Seeing Malia being reduced to just Scott's love interest seriously hurts my heart. I mean the girl wanted to go to France and experience life and now all we get is scenes with her and Scott or scenes that are about her and Scott. The scene with Peter glimpsing at Malia's feelings for Scott was gross. Jeff needs to let things happen organically for Scott instead of always pushing stuff on his character and expecting everyone to love it.

I miss Stiles and Derek I just need my babies to come back and make some sense of this odd season

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 09-10-2017 at 10:52 PM