View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 12:45 AM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Season 1 Peyton rules my life. Hands down, this is my favorite season of Peyton. I can relate so much and Hilarie shines magically in this season as we're getting to know Peyton Sawyer.

Season 4... Peyton meeting her real brother was awesome, Leyton finally getting together. I loved when she told Lucas she loved him.
Season 6... Love more interaction with her brother, the wedding, the pregnancy, etc.
Season 3.. I just hated the triangle so much and all the Peyton and Brooke fighting.
Season 2 ... the cocaine storyline was really tough to see.
Season 5... I was Team Peyton this entire season but it was tough seeing her basically made to look like the bad guy when devious Lindsey was making sure she personally looked like the sweet angelic figure. Puke. I also wish Peyton would have ripped Haley a new one for her treatment of her.
That would pretty much my order to, but I swap around season 2 and 5 around. S2 is the one season where I felt Mark and the writers had no idea what to do with Peyton's character and it showed since she didn't really have an storyline of her own that season, with all of the storylines she was involved in ended up being about the guest star. I did like Jeyton, but I would have preferred to have seen Peyton deal with her issues in a different way.