View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 12:26 AM
LightYears
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks @vancityreynolds for being an amazing host to myself & our @rmhbc guests. So fun to see behind the scenes of @deadpoolmovie

Quote:
Let’s help those affected by Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. Support the incredible ground efforts of Americares emergency response teams with this snazzy t-shirt. Get one by clicking link in my bio. OR... Skip the ****ing t-shirts altogether! Donate directly at Americares.org or use CharityNavigator.org to find the charity of your choice.
Deadpool's Ryan Reynolds Raises Hurricane Support

Quote:
Other than how stoked I am that I was born with the absolute largest skull in the Western Hemisphere, next comes the excitement that comes with the uber-talented, scruff meister Slash (and his lovely Meegan) visiting El Sarcastic and I on the set of Deadreservoir. @slash #deadpool #slashisthe****ingman #oldschoolismyschool #ryanreynoldssneezedinhismasktodaywhichevenhethoughtwasdisgusting
Josh Brolin Hangs with Slash on Deadpool 2 Set | Screen Rant

Quote:
At the set of Deadpool 2. 😎😀 (This is Cable's mom's name in case you don't comics) #deadpool2 #comics #vancouver #comicbooks #deadpool

'Deadpool 2': New Easter Egg Makes Reference To Cable's Mother, Details

Deadpool 2 Mutant Response Division Confirmed? | Screen Rant

Madelyne Pryor easter egg!

Last edited by LightYears; 09-10-2017 at 07:50 PM