View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

I wrote my Roswell frist fan fic called The Journey Home where Alex worked for the FBI and wasn't dead!

I got the idea from Tess Lies and Video tape when he was so into the tech stuff and was showing Micheal how to use it. Alex was a genious and I wanted to show case that!

Honestly I was so fed up at the time with how season 2 ended with Alex's death and how season 3 played out that I decided to write the fan fic. I tried to tie up loose ends.

Here is the fan fic if you want to read it.

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewt...hp?f=37&t=1817

To me the Stargazers were end game as well. I loved them! The Viva Las Vegas scene still gets to me. I loved the Stargazers.

I loved how their romance started out slow and how Alex was the only male human she trusted to show all of her. Her powers and all. She never did that with any of the guys she dated. Not Grant or with Jessie and was not honest with him like she was with Alex.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote