View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 11:27 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I agree with this. Something does not add up. If she was not on the wrong (like 100000 % not on the wrong) she would have said something till now IMO. Unless they made her sign some disclosure, but I am not sure that she would have agreed to that.

I know that it will sound bad, but I just picked up one thing once it was known that she would leave the show. I felt like it was her choice and it was a result of something she did as well. I always felt that it was mutual between sides where both sides did something wrong and felt that it's better this way. And Jesse's sister's comment lead me to the same direction as well. As well as his reaction.

On Instagram some fan is constantly blaming Jesse for cheating on Sophia with Torrey (the actress that was in PLL). Jesse never answers to those comments. He does not delete them and it seems like he is not blocking the person either. Basically no reaction from him. And the fan is accusing him of all kinds of stuff which sucks a bit because there is no proof so far. Even if he is with Torrey, there are no official pictures to prove it. His sister answered once and basically told that fan they don't know what they are talking about and Jesse is happy now and his family support him and basically sounded like he is better now that he is not with Sophia. I assume Jesse told her something because then his sister apologized. Said fan also apologized.

It was really weird situation but it made me believe that whatever happened between Sophia and Jesse was basically mutual where both did something wrong or both realized that they should not be together. I would not be surprised if something similar happened with Sophia leaving the show.
Wow, there's rumors about Jesse and Torrey? Stupid. I've never heard of this before but it wouldn't surprise me if it was just Sophia Stans trying to rub dirt on Jesse in an attempt to make him look bad. They went there with Chad so why not Jesse too even if it's lies about Jesse. It goes back to what was discussed at the end of the last thread... boundaries/lines have been crossed on both sides and social media plays such a large part in this BS. I credit Jesse for staying out of social media as much as possible and not going there in interviews either. He handles the situation perfectly. I wish more celebrities were like him.

Yes, something is not right with the reasoning behind Sophia leaving PD. Things don't add up. Like you said, she wouldn't have waited so long to make the accusations and absolutely, she wouldn't have signed something either. If it were something major, the media wouldn't let it go... it would be a dog with a bone.