View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 07:47 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

That really shows how much he grew, or at least changed by his "death" experience. And being reborn. He would never have been able to leave before. And now he was considering it. If circumstances were different. But still, I am curious what he would have done. Or they done.

Was Las Cruces a option for Liz. Or did she only apply to Northwestern? After the Harvard botched interview, and the tough couple of years...

Isabel might have tried going with Jesse to Boston. But that marriage even away from Roswell, might not have worked. But still could the three of them be apart from each other. And the potential alien crisis's.

But I appreciated how much he even offered to follow. He didn't know what to do with his life after his son, and the search ended. Tess was gone. I am curious what career path if they had stayed in Roswell, he would have found.

The "What if" are fascinating...

But I am glad we got our happy ending... And I figure by now, they are back in Roswell and happy.

I am headed off for the next week, as I likely won't be able to post... but I might lurk, but will be back next week. See ya!
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!