View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 12:24 AM
LightYears
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't know why I can't sleep at night sometimes. 😳🤷🏻*♀️☕️#setlife🎥

Quote:
I've been blessed to work in Tv,Film and fashion for years it was a pleasure to work with the beautiful, talented Morena Baccarin her credits are "Homeland ,Deadpool,Gotham just to name a couple not only is she pretty the camera love her she is fun,professional, thoughtful and a amazing mother I can't wait for her to booked me again she is my new muse 😘@morenaBaccarin @facesplusfx @greatful1 @lifestylelivingwithjanebond @martin.freeman.officialaccount @themelissarauch @anozinewalker #hairstyles #hairstyle #hairextensions #hairweave #hair #brazilianhair #haircolor #makeup #makeuptutorial #makeupartist #makeuplover #fashion #fashionblogger #fashionweek #actress #actor #model #luxury #luxurylifestyle #movies #movies #tv #southamerica #uk #london #philadelphia #newyork

Quote:
The last day of shooting The ode To Joy" project Dept.head John Jones. Melissa Rauch from The Big Bang theory,The Bronze and Ant Man she was huggable,sweet and professional is was a pleasure working with melissa as you can see we all loved her. the Director Jason Winer Modern Family,Morena Baccarin @jasonwiner @baccarin.morena @martin.freeman.officialaccount @themelissarauch @anozinewalker #hairstyles #haircolor #haircut #hairstyle #makeup #makeupartist #actress #actor #movies #movie #movies #film #thebigbangtheory @thebigbangtheory__ @abcmodernfam #fashion #newyork #philadelphia #uk #losangeles
LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote