View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 09:09 AM
kathiLGfan
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
Hey Vale

I'm busy transitioning between my two jobs. I will start my new one next week which means I will commute between Munich and Rostock twice a week.

I am also going on a mini trip to Lake Garda on Thursday. It's not that far away from Munich and we are going to see the Italian F1 GP in Monza on Sunday. It will also be my birthday that day and I cannot imagine a better way to spend that day. I am not a big birthday person so fleeing the country is the best.

Kathi I am sorry your bf broke up with you, he doesn't sound like a nice guy cheating on you.
Thanks! Yeah he acted as a perfect Guy and suddenly He showed his real Face.... but I won't cry anymore!

And wow you must be soooo busy. München and Rostock sounds really hard... it's a long Road. Good Luck!

I'm in stress between Job and Internship. I'm working for a Center where we have a Company for Cleaning, Ceremony Planning and Building. My Job is it to get new People for Jobs. And I wanna work with Kids too because I always wanted to help kids with problems in Family or anything. And I got that Internship which takes 3 Weeks of my Life... I have to work every day. Busy busy busy!