View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 06:01 PM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

[we are not alone] Sarah's Gallery #6: "That there is an ‘us,’ that there is a ‘we,’ ... they are not alone" [Wentworth Miller ♥ ]

Welcome to my art thread where you will find both standard icons and attempts at graphics. I started making icons about 3 years ago and now have pretty much mastered standard regular icons, I have made many and will continue to make more to come. Recently within the last year have started to attempt banners and graphics - so its still a work in progress but practice does make perfect. I have many many fandoms where you will find a good selection of icons and can check at the bottom of this index for my previous works between 2015-2017. I most likely won't go near animated or gifs|fanvids but do enjoy making still art.

Feel free to have a look around past art as well as current art. Hope you enjoy what you find but please credit if you use any of my art

I've decided for the most part to just go by actor or actresses this time around to see how it goes - with shows I tend to just do certain characters anyways - if it becomes any general batches than will make another selection
✩ WENTWORTH MILLER
001. | 002. | 003. | 004. | 005.
♥♥♥

Generally found here will be attempts at FF style banners along with some other wallpapers or banners

Below you will find links to previous art threads as well under spoiler tags - previous art going back between 2015-2017
Spoiler:
the past
001. | 002. | 003. | 004. | 005.
006. | 007. | 008. | 009. | 010.
♥♥♥

Last edited by crash landing; 01-01-2018 at 12:43 PM