View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 03:14 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

No, that's Kirsten and Cameron on Stitchers. They're not really a guilty pleasure, but they are cute.

Oh, I agree the hair on Pertwee and Baker were similar, but the personas were totally different. I couldn't see Pertwee eating Jelly Babies.

I never heard the audio plays, so I have no idea. But I did hear that he reunited with Mary Tamm on a few, although I don't think he and Lalla ever did. I did hear she did one with Davison, though.

Oh, I agree, Nina. You're right, Mary had just become a mother and she so easily sacrificed herself like that? I think she could've saved John without having to take the bullet herself. And that whole thing about Watson cheating on her was basically just to set up that plot about Sherlock's sister, wasn't it? The new "Moriarty" as it were. Oh, and I'm glad you mentioned Nathalie Dormer on Elementary, because I also enjoyed her Jamie Moriarty character. It's a shame she could never return to the show, but I guess her career took off and she no longer needed it.

OMG, I loved Grace Park on BSG too! Yep, I was a fan of Athena and Helo, but I was sad about how Boomer ended up. Katee was good as Starbuck, but she got a little...

Oooh, some Clara/Twelve stuff? I've always been partial to the Osirians from Pyramids of Mars. Oh, and I liked the vampires from the E-Space episode State of Decay.