View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 12:30 PM
Letgo
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
He certainly has a type.

I wish I were a 33 year old Model living in LA.
Oh, tell me about it! Some girls have all the luck.

I have to say that i just found out that Shafia West is (only) 28 years old. She is not in her thirties yet, like i previously mentioned. Sorry about that. That should also explain why she looks so young.

Quote:
From USMAGAZINE

Joshua Jackson Walks Arm-in-Arm With Model Shafia West One Year After Diane Kruger Split

Does Joshua Jackson have a new lady in his life? The actor was spotted on a date with model Shafia West in Studio City, California, on Sunday, August 20, one year after his split from Diane Kruger.

Jackson, 39, was all smiles as he walked arm-in-arm with West at a farmers' market. He kept it casual in a black hoodie and gym shorts, while she wore a striped blue sweatshirt, denim shorts and a tan baseball cap.

Throughout much of the afternoon stroll, the Affair actor kept his hands tucked into the pockets of his sweatshirt. He was seen chatting with the model as they walked alongside one another, often sharing a laugh.

Joshua Jackson Spotted on Date With Model Shafia West: Pics - Us Weekly
Quote:
From RADARONLINE:

Joshua Jackson’s New Girlfriend Exposed: She’s A Model — And Still Married!
Find out what the brunette beauty's husband thinks of the steamy romance.

Joshua Jackson's New Girlfriend -- Actor Dating Married Model Shafia

Well , the radaronline headline should actually say: Joshua Jackson’s New Girlfriend Exposed: She’s A Model — And recently divorced!